Author: Chaideftos Chaideftos
Abstract—Implantable safe biodegradable or permanent nanites – nanomachines – molecular machines – nanonbiosensors (from safe biomaterials for the organisms without metals that are dangerous due to MRI scans) for real-time monitoring of organs, tissues, neurons, neurotransmitters, synapses, receptors, cells, molecules, submolecules, atomic particles, subatomic particles & etc with their subcategories in order to prevent deadly diseases via the consignation of biodegradable nanomedicines – nanites – nanomachines – molecular machines – nanobiosensors (from safe biomaterials) which will contain safe therapeutic medical substances (biological or biochemical substances) such as Hamlet, Gamlet & etc & which will be monitored via ultrasound scans until to reach the desirable targets in order to be activated via ultrasound pulses. Except of the therapeutic medical substances, we should try biological – light – ultrasound – sound – wave – vibration – pulse – magnetic – electrical – etc stimulations (all types of stimulations on all the body at the same time) together with FLASH radiotherapy [when it will be safe (on all the body at the same time)] in order to wake up the functions of the organisms & to confront dangerous diseases [it must be mentioned that low-intensity ultrasound & FLASH radiotherapy (when it will be safe) can be used in order to treat cancer & pathogens]. Continuous real-time monitoring of the genetic–biological actions & interactions of nanites, genetics, biochemistry & all type of stimulations through nanobiosensors – nanites – nanomachines – molecular machines will give us an overview about everything.
Keywords—All types of Stimulations, Cloud Computing, DNA Digital Data Storage, Endoscopic Mechatronic Machine, Evolution of Organisms, Evolved Immune Cells, Flash Radiotherapy, Full Connected Bioprinted or/and Artificial Organs – Tissues – Muscles – Veins – Neurons – Neurotransmitters – Synapses – Receptors – Etc with their subcategories, Gamlet, Glucose & Bio-Ionic Liquid Coated Hydrogels or Nanogels, Glucose & Ionic Liquid-coated Nanites – Nanomachines – Molecular Machines, Hamlet, Implantable safe Nanites – Nanomachines – Molecular Machines – Nanobiosensors, Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells, Mechatronic Systems, Quantum Artificial Intelligence, Quantum Deep Learning, Quantum Internet, Quantum Machine Learning, Quantum Supercomputers, Silver-Gold-Graphene Nanoparticles, Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT), Ultrasound, Ultraviolet Light, Wireless Networks, Wireless Vital Signs Radars.
We live in a period where diseases due to physical or technical issues reap human lives. Health science & technology evolution can save lives through the implementation of genius tactics. It should be created a single global cloud health science & technology database which will growth through the entry of data to specific templates (which will be available in all the languages of the world) for each scientific field of one only cloud computing program in order to there is data registration from all the scientists of the world who will keep the copyright of their data. Before the data go public will be supervised by top scientists of each field around the world through experiments – tests & etc in order to be reliable the database. Translators – interpreters will translate the data after their acceptance to all the languages of the world. Cooperation, coordination, reliability & mutual respect will lead to the progress of health science & technology for the betterment of our global society.
Implantation of nanobiosensors – nanites – nanomachines – molecular machines to organisms via circulatory system for monitoring of health
We can implant safe permanent nanobiosensors [which will be in nanites – nanomachines – molecular machines form (from safe biomaterials for organisms without metals & etc in order to there is not a problem with MRI scan & etc scans)] through ultrasound-triggered glucose & bio-ionic liquid coated hydrogels or nanogels (hydrogels or nanogels will contain the nanobiosensors inside them) into the organisms via the circulatory system which will hook up with automation (through a specific artificial membrane) or with technological mandates via ultrasound pulses (ultrasound scan will monitor the nanites – nanomachines – molecular machines for when will arrive to the targets in order to hook up there via activation with ultrasound pulses) to all the heart valves & to all the heart coronary arteries, to large intestine & to small intestine in order to there is continuous observation – monitoring of the health of the organisms.
Implantation for a specific period of time of biodegradable nanobiosensors – nanites – nanomachines – molecular machines for therapeutic issues
We can also send safe biodegradable nanites – nanomachines – molecular machines (from safe biomaterials for organisms without metals in order to there is not a problem with MRI & etc scans) such as glucose & bio-ionic liquid coated hydrogels or nanogels with automation or with technological mandates via ultrasound pulses (ultrasound scan will monitor the nanites – nanomachines – molecular machines for when will arrive to the targets in order to hook up there via activation with ultrasound pulses) each time when it is a must for health issues, which will release safe therapeutic biochemical – medical substances to the correct – desirable cells [safe biodegradable nanites – nanomachines – molecular machines such as glucose & bio-ionic liquid hydrogels or nanogels will invade & bind to the correct – desirable cells because of the analogical specific substances that will have for each occasion to their exterior artificial or/and biochemical membrane (like the membrane of cells)] & which will monitor the cause of disease & it’s development & later will monitor the actions & interactions of safe therapeutic biochemical – medical substances within the cells through their detectable biodegradable nanobiosensors (if they can exist) before be dissolved (for the understanding of which is the safest way to eliminate each disease through safe therapeutic medical substances) for the confrontation of all type of diseases.
Except of the safe therapeutic biochemical – medical substances, we should try biological – light – sound – wave – vibration – pulse – magnetic – electrical – etc stimulations (all types of stimulations on all the body at the same time) together with low-intensity ultrasound pulses & FLASH radiotherapy – Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT) [when it will be safe (on all the body at the same time)] in order to wake up the functions of the organisms & to confront all type of diseases [it must be mentioned that low-intensity ultrasound pulses & FLASH radiotherapy – Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (it can be used when it will be safe in order to treat cancer & pathogens).
Real-time observation – monitoring through experiments – tests will help us to understand everything about the source of growth of all type of diseases & the safest way to confront them.
Implantation of nanobiosensors – nanites – nanomachines – molecular machines into the brain for enhancement of intelligence & therapeutic issues
If we want to implant safe nanoscale ultra low-power wireless antennas (which will charge up – load via the wireless – electromagnetic waves of the external antennas) into the brain (neurons, axons & etc), we should use nanoscale biodegradable & biocompatible glucose & bio-ionic liquid coated hydrogels which will contain into them (inside them) antennas from 100% pure gold (which must lost all of its magnetic properties in Curie temperature or with other technique) which will be coated by polyimide (without metals which create problems with MRI scan) which will be degraded (the hydrogels) & which will be hooked up there (the antennas into the neurons-axons) via the electromagnetic waves of the implantable-internal antennas or/and via the electromagnetic waves of the external antennas or/and via adaptive optics 2-photon endomicroscopy [photons should activate the polyimide hooks to connect – hook up to neurons – axons – etc through the glucose needs of neurons which will pull them (the glucose & bio-ionic liquid coated hydrogels) near them (the neurons)] or/and via the light which is emitted by lambs – screens & etc or/and via ultrasound pulses or via their specific artificial membrane (like cell membrane) which will have glucose – bio-ionic liquid – etc coating & which will identify the specific electromagnetic fields & biomarkers of neurons. The import of the nanoscale glucose & bio-ionic liquid coated hydrogels/nanogels which will contain the antennas will become through nasal sprays which will send them into – inside the brain through olfactory nerve.
Some interesting patents that exist already by the geniuses of the world: (1) Nervous system manipulation by electromagnetic fields from monitors, (2) Pulsative manipulation of nervous systems, (3) Apparatus and method for remotely monitoring and altering brain waves, (4) Thought transmission unit sends modulated electromagnetic wave beams to human receiver to influence thoughts and actions without electronic receiver.
Regeneration through induced pluripotent stem cells from old cells or/and fat cells via export & import of blood or/and via implantable biodegradable nanites – nanomachines – molecular machines
We should reach the point where we will transform all the old useless cells into young healthy cells through the transformation of fat cells & old useless cells into induced pluripotent stem cells (or iPS cells) via export of blood which will be treated with specific safe biochemical substances in order to import again into the organism or/and via safe biodegradable nanites – nanomachines – molecular machines which will invade & bind to the correct – desirable cells because of the analogical specific substances that will have for each occasion to their exterior artificial or/and biochemical membrane (like the membrane of cells). Through specific transcription factors each time, they will be transformed in what exactly we want without the danger of growth of wrong DNA – RNA (with their subcategories) mutations that create diseases such as cancer in order to there is expectancy of life duration & maybe immortal juvenileness. Evolved artificial organs, tissues, muscles, neurons, synapses, neurotransmitters, receptors & etc with their subcategories also will help to the expectancy of life duration.
A way for the achievement of juvenility
Restoration of juvenility could be achieved to some extent through providing small amounts of healthy juvenile blood from young volunteer blood donors, which (the small quantities of healthy blood) will then be multiplied in cell cultures to be given later to elderly individuals through blood transfusions. Before the blood transfusions, scientists should isolate T cells & transform them through modification into NASCAR T cells in order to search & eliminate the cancer cells through the loss of heterozygosity (LOH) when NASCAR T cells will be activated (when they will be safe) in order to finish their mission (to eliminate cancer & viral cells) before they be deactivated through their ON/OFF switches. Finally, maybe the modification of the healthy genes with gene drives (which will have on/off switches through safe technique of gene editing when it will be safe) before the blood transfusion could help to prevent disease-causing mutations in the genes with the passing of time & set healthier offsprings.
Confrontation of cancer & viral cells via biodegradable nanites – nanomachines – molecular machines & via biodegradable mimetic scaffolds
If cancer cells depend on big levels of glucose for their survival needs, we should create biodegradable glucose & bio-ionic liquid coated nanites – nanomachines – molecular machines like hydrogels or nanogels with specific proteins (like Spike S1 protein to bind to host receptors of the healthy & damaged cells in order to facilitate fusion between a healthiest envelope & the host cell membrane via Spike S2 protein), with specific enzymes, with specific amino acids (like L-phenylalanine), with specific acids & etc genetic – biological material (up to a safe point) on their outer artificial membrane in order to identify, invade & eliminate all the cancer cells & upgrade healthy ones via safe therapeutic biochemical materials – substances like HAMLET (from human breast milk), GAMLET (from goat milk) & etc.
Creation of biodegradable glucose & bio-ionic liquid coated molecular machines such as hydrogels or nanogels which will contain HAMLET, GAMLET & etc which contain α-lactalbumin (HLA) and oleic acid for broad tumoricidal activity. Each molecular machine – hydrogel will have specific proteins (like Spike S1 & S2 proteins) & etc in its artificial membrane in order to bind to the host receptors & to facilitate fusion with them. It must be mentioned that HAMLET, GAMLET & etc eliminate the cancer cells without to do damage to the healthy cells.
If we stand out the antigens of the pathogens & kill them via heat or/and via safe biochemicals or/and via UV light or/and via Ultrasound [low-intensity ultrasound pulses can selectively kill cancer & viral cells (pathogens) without to do damage to healthy cells on human full connected organs-on-chips or with other words human-on-chips] or/and via Flash Radiation (it kills all the cancer cells without to do damage to healthy cells on experiments) or/and via sophisticated immune cells & create a safe vaccine with the dead antigens of pathogens hooked on biodegradable mimetic scaffolds in order to teach the immune system to identify them, invade them, combat them & eliminate them, we will have chances to survive from the deadly pathogens.
Creation of NASCAR T cells which will detect the LOH (loss of heterozygosity) of cancer cells in order to eliminate them. They will contain also ON/OFF switches through specific techniques in order to be activated or to be deactivated when it is a must for safety reasons.
Biodegradable mimetic scaffolds with the inactivated or dead antigens of the pathogens should be injected directly into the Bone Marrow & into the Thymus Gland in order to teach the immune cells to identify, invade, combat & eliminate them (the pathogens via their antigens) in a record time.
Finally, scientists should find the mechanism that the fastest widespread dangerous pathogens use to multiply, spread, invade & transform the healthy cells into damaged cells in order to take few healthy cells from young healthy people & teach them to use the same mechanism in order to multiply (up to a safe point), spread, identify [through the specific biomarkers of damaged cells (old, cancer, viral & etc cells)], invade & transform (through binding to the host receptors of damaged cells & facilitate fusion with them) the damaged cells (old, cancer, viral & etc cells) especially & the pathogens generally of old people into healthy ones.
Confrontation of cancer & viral cells via immune cells & biodegradable mimetic scaffolds
Directly injection into Bone Marrow & Thymus of evolved B cells (immunoglobulins) & NK cells (with mimetic scaffolds from a safe biomaterial that will be dissolved later in order to give them a boost) & directly injection into Thymus & Bone Marrow of evolved killer & helper T-cells (with mimetic scaffolds from a safe biomaterial that will be dissolved later in order to give them a boost) with receptors that recognize the molecule which called MR1 & etc molecules, with receptors that recognize the molecules of cancerous & viral extracellular vesicles (EVs) & generally all the specific molecules of cancerous & viral cells in order to destroy them & to propagate & evolve all the other simple immune cells that exist into Thymus & Bone Marrow in order to search & destroy all the cancer & viral cells.
Also, creation of NASCAR T cells which will detect the LOH (loss of heterozygosity) of cancer cells in order to eliminate them. They will contain also ON/OFF switches through specific techniques in order to be activated or to be deactivated when it is a must for safety reasons.
Creation of a mechatronic machine which will combats cancer
Creation of a mechatronic endoscope which will have on its outer surface silver, gold, graphene & etc nanoparticles, which have antimicrobial, antiviral & etc properties for safety reasons. This mechatronic endoscope should have 360 degrees view high analysis camera, low-intensity ultrasound system, laser beam system & a syringe which will inject HAMLET (creation of artificial human breast milk which should be like the real one for the babies & not only) or GAMLET (from goat breast milk which is for the baby goats) directly to tumors & which will find its targets through the smart camera (which will have artificial intelligence, machine learning, deep learning, reinforcement learning, machine vision & etc) & through the ultrasound scan. The creation of this endoscope will help with the confrontation of tumors through a small invasive laparoscopy exactly where it is needed. As for the brain, they could be used ultrasound-triggered biodegradable glucose – bio-ionic liquid coated hydrogels or nanogels (low-intensity ultrasound pulses will help to open the blood-brain barrier in order to pass the nanites into the brain after simultaneously ultrasound scan in order to identify – detect the position of the biodegradable hydrogels or nanogels) which will contain HAMLET or GAMLET.
If low-intensity ultrasound pulses combat or maybe eliminate tumors & cancer cells without do damage to the healthy ones (healthy cells), we should create a solarium style machine which will emits only low-intensity ultrasound pulses from all its sides in order to combat or maybe eliminate the tumors & cancer cells from the whole body – organism. We will enter into it (solarium style machine) with specific eye glasses in order to protect our eyes from the ultrasound pulses. The new generation machine will be able also to scan the whole body – organism through ultrasound scan at once before & after the treatment for health monitoring reasons. Finally, after the treatment with low-intensity ultrasound pulses, the person should receive & all the stimulations (biological – light – ultrasound – sound – wave – vibration – pulse – magnetic – electrical – etc stimulations) in order to awake her/his nervous system.
Finally, we should create a huge radiation mechatronic machine, which will destroys the cancer – tumors from the body at once through multiple Flash Radiotherapy or/and multiple Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT) at the same time in the whole body – organism after safe clinical trials in order to treat the cancer – tumors.
Next level surgeries through mechatronic machines or simple injections
We should pass to the next level in the biomedicine & biotechnology where we will inject directly the biological or biochemical material into the organs, tissues, neurons, blood vessels & etc & where we will bioprint (with the patient healthy cells which will be grown-multiply into cell cultures) through 3D bioprinters whole organs, tissues, neurons, synapses, receptors, bones, cartilages, muscles, veins, blood vessels & etc (all together) inside the organism through a laparoscopical technique. The 3D bioprinters will bioprint everything into the organisms in a record time & will inject a safe nanobiosensor (from safe biomaterials without metals for safety reasons) in order to watch in real time the patient’s biological material interactions through wireless fields from where nanobiosensors will load – charge. The 3D bioprinters should bioprint & fix the problem where it is through all type of patient’s cells. These types of cells should be grown into petri dishes, microfluidic devices, human-on-chips & etc in a record time through sophisticated techniques.
Creation of safe genetic manipulation system
Scientists should create L-phenylalanine-coated or/and glucose & bio-ionic liquid coated biodegradable molecular machines like hydrogels or nanogels which will contain the technology which called “Prime Editing” [which they should teach it (the Prime Editing technology) to be dissolved when it will fix all the wrong mutations of the cancer & viral cells] in order to bind & facilitate fusion with cancer & viral cells through it’s specific artificial membrane in order to fix their wrong mutations & bring them back to a healthy state.
Experiments with all the possible individual or combinational medical (biochemical substances) substances into biological or artificial human-on-chips (or body-on-chips) before the clinical trials to the organisms for safety issues
Biological material of organisms to be diffused into bioprinted or/and artificial human-on-chips (from cells, stem cells & etc of the patients – people) for personalized testing through nanites & continuous monitoring of patient’s biological-genetic (substances) reactions in vitro before tests – experiments, during tests – experiments & after tests – experiments on molecular – submolecular – atomic – subatomic – etc levels for the understanding in maximum levels of everything about the confrontation of diseases.
Confrontation of epidemics – pandemics
Biological material to be diffuse into full body – organism connected microchip organs [human organs-on-chips or human organism-on-chips or human body-on-chips or human-on-chips (from cells, stem cells & etc of the patients – people)] or into full body – organism connected printed organs (from cells, stem cells & etc of the patients – people) by multidimensional biological printers for personalized testing & continuous monitoring of patient’s biological -genetic (substances) reactions in vitro, to record the disease before tests & the cure (on molecular – submolecular – atomic – subatomic – nanoscale – quantum etc levels) after continuous monitoring of multiple tests on multiple full body – organism connected microchip organs & on multiple full body – organism connected printed organs for each person – organism individually in order to understand in maximum levels everything about the confrontation of diseases.
Geniuses – top scientists with hazmat suits at BSL-4 laboratories – > injection on mass scale with the same disease – diseases, virus – viruses, microbe – microbes, parasite – parasites & pathogen – pathogens (experiments with each one disease – virus – microbe – parasite – pathogen each time until the completion of all the diseases – viruses – microbes – parasites – pathogens) on multiple full body – organism connected microchip – robotic organs [full body – organism connected human organs-on-chips or human organism-on-chips or human body-on-chips or human-on-chips (from the cells – stem cells – etc of humans)] in quarantine & on multiple multidimensional full body – organism connected biological printed organs (from the cells – stem cells – etc of humans) in quarantine -> continuously monitoring & diagnosis of the multiple full body – organism connected microchip – robotic organs & of the multiple multidimensional full body – organism connected biological printed organs [with Adaptive Optics Two Photon Endomicroscopy on all the surface at the same time, with new generation machines of PET/MRI on all the surface at the same time, with new generation machines of PET/CT on all the surface at the same time, with new generation machines of high sensitivity perovskite detectors for X-rays & maybe for low-energy G-rays, with all types of new generation machine of Ultrasound Molecular Imaging on all the surface at the same time, with Biopsies, with all types of latest technology microscopes, with mass cytometry, with full tests (blood – excrement – urine – saliva tests & etc) & etc] -> experiments with FLASH Radiotherapy, experiments with Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT), experiments with electrodes & experiments with all type of biological – light – ultrasound – sound – wave – vibration – pulse – magnetic – electrical – etc stimulations at the same time on multiple full body – organism connected microchip – robotic organs-on-chips & on multiple multidimensional full body – organism connected biological printed organs, also experiments of individually – separately injections of all the existing medicines – vaccines, of individually – separately injections of all the chemistry periodic table substances, of individually – separately injections of all the simple & edited – evolved biological & genetic material & of individually – separately injections of all the simple & edited – evolved microorganisms & later injections of all the combinations of the medicines – vaccines, of all the combinations of chemistry periodic table substances, of all the combinations of all the simple & edited – evolved biological & genetic material, of all the combinations of all the simple & edited – evolved microorganisms & of all the combinations of all of them (medicines – vaccines, chemistry periodic table, biological & genetic material & microorganisms) together (mixtures) in quarantine on multiple full body – organism connected microchip – robotic organs & on multiple multidimensional full body – organism connected biological printed organs – > results (from a full test that will show us all the data that can exist about the multiple full body – organism connected microchip – robotic organs & about the multiple multidimensional full body – organism connected biological printed organs) -> continuously monitoring & diagnosis of the multiple full body – organism connected microchip – robotic organs & of the multiple multidimensional full body – organism connected biological printed organs in quarantine [with Adaptive Optics Two Photon Endomicroscopy on all the surface at the same time, with new generation machines of PET/MRI on all the surface at the same time, with new generation machines of PET/CT on all the surface at the same time, with new generation machines of high sensitivity perovskite detectors for X-rays & maybe for low-energy G-rays, with all types of new generation machine of Ultrasound Molecular Imaging on all the surface at the same time, with Biopsies, with all types of latest technology microscopes, with mass cytometry, with full tests (blood – excrement – urine – saliva tests & etc) & etc]. Finally, creation of 5 separately vaccines with the safest biochemical substances, with the antibodies (from survivors) & with dead or inactivated the pathogen (in order to awake the immune system), with evolved stem cells (transformation of fat cells into full controllable iPS cells which will become healthy specific type of cells) & evolved NK cells [injection into Thymus (with mimetic scaffolds from a safe biomaterial that will be dissolved later in order to give them a boost)], with evolved B-cells [injection into Bone Marrow (with mimetic scaffolds from a safe biomaterial that will be dissolved later in order to give them a boost)], with evolved killer & helper T-cells [injection into Thymus & Bone Marrow (with mimetic scaffolds from a safe biomaterial that will be dissolved later in order to give them a boost) with receptors that recognize the molecule which called MR1, with receptors that recognize the molecules of cancerous EVs & generally all the specific molecules of cancerous & viral cells in order to destroy them] & with the safe biological substances, in moderation all of them after in vitro evolution (of them) on full body – organism connected organs-on-chips (from human cells – stem cells & etc) & on full body – organism multidimensional printed organs (from human cells – stem cells & etc) in order to find all the receptors & antibodies which recognize all the cancerous & viral antigens – molecules – submolecules in vivo in order to destroy – eliminate them. These 5 vaccines will help to the confrontation of the diseases – viruses – microbes – parasites – pathogens.
The technology that is needed for everything already exists. The matter is to share the scientific data to a specific template – program on the national or global cloud database through cooperation & coordination all the national hospitals, clinics, health centers, educational institutes, pharmaceutical companies & laboratories which each of them will do a different experiments – tests (with different substances) in order to have spherical results in a record time. There will be real time monitoring (through the cloud database) of the interactions of the biological material of the patients – volunteers with genetics, biochemistry, nanites – nanomachines – molecular machines & all type of stimulations in order to confront the pandemic. Finally, everything of the previous plans should become only after an agreement about the ethics & after an agreement with the volunteers – patients – people.
Effort for the resurrection of dead who have just died
If we place the organisms who have died in suspended animation with the head – brain under a continuous electrical stimulation & we have ready plenty of sophisticated blood or/and sophisticated artificial blood (with safe sophisticated genetic – biological material) for transfusion & ready full organism connected artificial – microchip organs which will act when it is a must exactly such as a low-intensity ultrasound machine & which (microchip organs) will contain real-time biosensors, we can bring back the people from the death & to learn if exist an another dimension of life & we can monitor & intervene when it is a must in the health of the organisms through secret – safe operating & internet – wireless system from where will charge – load (all the microchip organs with their real-time biosensors) with the combination of heart pulses – beats & body pulses through its moves for maximum results of power generation.
Humanized mechatronic machine
We should try at the future to connect the brain of a volunteer after her/his death with human-on-chips, & with electrodes & light in order to there is brain-computer interface (via electrodes) & manipulation of brain cells & nervous system (via light & electromagnetic fields) correspondingly, together with the combination of other sophisticated cells through blood modification like blood transfusions at the microchip organs which will send blood & oxygen to the real brain in order to we keep it forever forever young & healthy healthy (plus low-intensity ultrasound pulses for brain treatment from cancer cells & tumors up to a point with the combination of biological material modifications & with the combination of all types of stimulations). The real brain will see through a computer camera instead of eyes, it will speak through speakers instead of mouth & it will hear through microphone instead of ears until the creation of robotic bodies in order to we bring her/him back up to a point. Bio-printed bodies through cells & etc will be also a good option if they will ever exist.
Continuous real-time observation – monitoring of the genetic – biological actions & interactions of nanites, genetics, biochemistry & all type of stimulations through nanobiosensors – nanites – nanomachines – molecular machines will give us an overview about everything. All the safe for organisms nanobiosensors – nanites – nanomachines – molecular machines should be connected to a system such as Vital-Radio system that function through wireless waves – signals in order to monitor all the vital functions of the organisms. All the safe for organisms nanobiosensors – nanites – nanomachines – molecular machines will charge – load via – through wireless networks & via body – heart pulses from where will send all the data to a safe quantum supercomputer which will use a specific safe & secret new operating system & program (for safety reasons), quantum communications & quantum internet with secret – safe encryptions (for safety reasons), quantum artificial intelligence, quantum machine learning, quantum deep learning, specific cloud computing program, DNA digital data storage & etc.
Everything of the previous plans should become only after an agreement about ethics from International Organizations such as International Court, United Nations, World Health Organization & etc, & only after an agreement through a contract with the signature of the volunteers – patients – people.
I want to thank all the scientists of the world who publish their research, innovations & discoveries in order to become the evolution of organisms a reality through the progress of health science & technology.
- Adewale Fadaka, Basiru Ajiboye, Oluwafemi Ojo, Olusola Adewale, Israel Olayide, Rosemary Emuowhochere, Biology of glucose metabolization in cancer cells, Journal of Oncological Sciences, Volume 3, Issue 2, 2017, Pages 45-51, ISSN 2452-3364, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jons.2017.06.002.
- Adib, Fadel & Mao, Hongzi & Kabelac, Zachary & Katabi, Dina & Miller, Robert. (2015). Smart Homes that Monitor Breathing and Heart Rate.
- Ahmed, D., Sukhov, A., Hauri, D. et al. Bioinspired acousto-magnetic microswarm robots with upstream motility. Nat Mach Intell (2021). https://doi.org/10.1038/s42256-020-00275-x
- Alex H.M. Ng et al. A comprehensive library of human transcription factors for cell fate engineering. Nature Biotech. DOI: 10.1038/s41587-020-0742-6
- American Chemical Society. (2019, February 20). Powering a pacemaker with a patient’s heartbeat. ScienceDaily. Retrieved July 27, 2020 from www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/02/190220082602.htm
- Anzalone AV, et al. Search-and-replace genome editing without double-strand breaks or donor DNA. Nature. Online October 21, 2019.
- Arute, F., Arya, K., Babbush, R. et al. Quantum supremacy using a programmable superconducting processor. Nature 574, 505–510 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41586-019-1666-5
- Barnes, C. P., Sell, S. A., Boland, E. D., Simpson, D. G., & Bowlin, G. L. (2007). Nanofiber technology: designing the next generation of tissue engineering scaffolds. Advanced drug delivery reviews, 59(14), 1413–1433. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.addr.2007.04.022
- Bayda, S., Adeel, M., Tuccinardi, T., Cordani, M., & Rizzolio, F. (2019). The History of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology: From Chemical-Physical Applications to Nanomedicine. Molecules (Basel, Switzerland), 25(1), 112. https://doi.org/10.3390/molecules25010112
- Bellamy, R., Safar, P., Tisherman, S. A., Basford, R., Bruttig, S. P., Capone, A., Dubick, M. A., Ernster, L., Hattler, B. G., Jr, Hochachka, P., Klain, M., Kochanek, P. M., Kofke, W. A., Lancaster, J. R., McGowan, F. X., Jr, Oeltgen, P. R., Severinghaus, J. W., Taylor, M. J., & Zar, H. (1996). Suspended animation for delayed resuscitation. Critical care medicine, 24(2 Suppl), S24–S47.
- Ben Amar, A., Kouki, A. B., & Cao, H. (2015). Power Approaches for Implantable Medical Devices. Sensors (Basel, Switzerland), 15(11), 28889–28914. https://doi.org/10.3390/s151128889
- Bird, L. MR1-restricted pan-cancer T cells. Nat Rev Immunol 20, 141 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41577-020-0284-7
- Boyle, G. M., D’Souza, M. M., Pierce, C. J., Adams, R. A., Cantor, A. S., Johns, J. P., Maslovskaya, L., Gordon, V. A., Reddell, P. W., & Parsons, P. G. (2014). Intra-lesional injection of the novel PKC activator EBC-46 rapidly ablates tumors in mouse models. PloS one, 9(10), e108887. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0108887
- Burke, P., & Rutherglen, C. (2010). Towards a single-chip, implantable RFID system: is a single-cell radio possible?. Biomedical microdevices, 12(4), 589–596. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10544-008-9266-4
- Campbell, P.J., Getz, G., Korbel, J.O. et al. Pan-cancer analysis of whole genomes. Nature 578, 82–93 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41586-020-1969-6
- Ceze, L., Nivala, J. & Strauss, K. Molecular digital data storage using DNA. Nat Rev Genet 20, 456–466 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41576-019-0125-3
- Chamorro-Garcia, A., & Merkoçi, A. (2016). Nanobiosensors in diagnostics. Nanobiomedicine, 3, 1849543516663574. https://doi.org/10.1177/1849543516663574
- Chmura S, Winter KA, Robinson C, et al. Evaluation of Safety of Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy for the Treatment of Patients With Multiple Metastases: Findings From the NRG-BR001 Phase 1 Trial. JAMA Oncol. Published online April 22, 2021. doi:10.1001/jamaoncol.2021.0687
- Christine M. Hamadani, Morgan J. Goetz, Samir Mitragotri, Eden E. L. Tanner. Protein-avoidant ionic liquid (PAIL)–coated nanoparticles to increase bloodstream circulation and drive biodistribution. Science Advances. 25 Nov 2020. Vol. 6, no. 48, eabd7563. DOI: 10.1126/sciadv.abd7563
- Christopher A.P. Quinn, Robert E. Connor, Adam Heller, Biocompatible, glucose-permeable hydrogel for in situ coating of implantable biosensors, Biomaterials, Volume 18, Issue 24, 1997, Pages 1665-1670, ISSN 0142-9612, https://doi.org/10.1016/S0142-9612(97)00125-7
- Cobos, M., De-La-Pinta, I., Quindós, G., Fernández, M. J., & Fernández, M. D. (2020). Graphene Oxide-Silver Nanoparticle Nanohybrids: Synthesis, Characterization, and Antimicrobial Properties. Nanomaterials (Basel, Switzerland), 10(2), 376. https://doi.org/10.3390/nano10020376
- Constantin, C. P., Aflori, M., Damian, R. F., & Rusu, R. D. (2019). Biocompatibility of Polyimides: A Mini-Review. Materials (Basel, Switzerland), 12(19), 3166. https://doi.org/10.3390/ma12193166
- Chang, J. C., Ossoff, S. F., Lobe, D. C., Dorfman, M. H., Dumais, C. M., Qualls, R. G., & Johnson, J. D. (1985). UV inactivation of pathogenic and indicator microorganisms. Applied and environmental microbiology, 49(6), 1361–1365. https://doi.org/10.1128/AEM.49.6.1361-1365.1985
- Clem A. S. (2011). Fundamentals of vaccine immunology. Journal of global infectious diseases, 3(1), 73–78. https://doi.org/10.4103/0974-777X.77299
- Da Silva, J. L., Silva-de-Oliveira, A., Andraus, R., & Maia, L. P. (2020). Effects of low level laser therapy in cancer cells-a systematic review of the literature. Lasers in medical science, 35(3), 523–529. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10103-019-02824-2
- Dai, H., Shen, Q., Wang, C. et al. Towards satellite-based quantum-secure time transfer. Nat. Phys. (2020). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41567-020-0892-y
- David R. Mittelstein et al. Selective ablation of cancer cells with low intensity pulsed ultrasound, Applied Physics Letters (2020). DOI: 10.1063/1.5128627
- Dey, M., & Ozbolat, I. T. (2020). 3D bioprinting of cells, tissues and organs. Scientific reports, 10(1), 14023. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-020-70086-y
- Di Bella, C., Duchi, S., O’Connell, C. D., Blanchard, R., Augustine, C., Yue, Z., Thompson, F., Richards, C., Beirne, S., Onofrillo, C., Bauquier, S. H., Ryan, S. D., Pivonka, P., Wallace, G. G., & Choong, P. F. (2018). In situ handheld three-dimensional bioprinting for cartilage regeneration. Journal of tissue engineering and regenerative medicine, 12(3), 611–621. https://doi.org/10.1002/term.2476
- Diffenderfer ES, Verginadis II, Kim MM, et al. Design, Implementation, and in Vivo Validation of a Novel Proton FLASH Radiation Therapy System. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2020;106(2):440-448. doi:10.1016/j.ijrobp.2019.10.049
- Drachev, V.P., Kildishev, A.V., Borneman, J.D. et al. Engineered nonlinear materials using gold nanoantenna array. Sci Rep 8, 780 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-017-19066-3
- Duch, M., Torras, N., Asami, M. et al. Tracking intracellular forces and mechanical property changes in mouse one-cell embryo development. Nat. Mater. (2020). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41563-020-0685-9
- E. Moradi et al., “Wireless testing of ink-jet printed mm-size gold implant antennas for Brain-Machine Interfaces,” 2014 IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium (APSURSI), 2014, pp. 963-964, doi: 10.1109/APS.2014.6904809.
- F.Ma, L.Yang, Z.Sun, J.Chen, X.Rui, Z.Glass, Q.Xu, Neurotransmitterderived lipidoids (NT-lipidoids) for enhanced brain delivery through intravenous injection. Sci. Adv.6, eabb4429 (2020).
- Forum on Neuroscience and Nervous System Disorders; Board on Health Sciences Policy; Institute of Medicine; The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine. Non-Invasive Neuromodulation of the Central Nervous System: Opportunities and Challenges: Workshop Summary. Washington (DC): National Academies Press (US); 2015 Nov 2. 3, The Science and Technology of NonInvasive Neuromodulation. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK332920/
- Gao, X., Zhang, Z. Y., & Duan, L. M. (2018). A quantum machine learning algorithm based on generative models. Science advances, 4(12), eaat9004. https://doi.org/10.1126/sciadv.aat9004
- Giancarlo Canavese, Andrea Ancona, Luisa Racca, Marta Canta, Bianca Dumontel, Federica Barbaresco, Tania Limongi, Valentina Cauda, Nanoparticleassisted ultrasound: A special focus on sonodynamic therapy against cancer, Chemical Engineering Journal, Volume 340, 2018, Pages 155-172, ISSN 1385-8947, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cej.2018.01.060. (http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1385894718300779)
- Goodarzy, F., & Skafidas, S. E. (2014). Ultra-low-power wireless transmitter for neural prostheses with modified pulse position modulation. Healthcare technology letters, 1(1), 37–39. https://doi.org/10.1049/htl.2013.0012
- Grigoryan, B., Paulsen, S. J., Corbett, D. C., Sazer, D. W., Fortin, C. L., Zaita, A. J., Greenfield, P. T., Calafat, N. J., Gounley, J. P., Ta, A. H., Johansson, F., Randles, A., Rosenkrantz, J. E., Louis-Rosenberg, J. D., Galie, P. A., Stevens, K. R., & Miller, J. S. (2019). Multivascular networks and functional intravascular topologies within biocompatible hydrogels. Science (New York, N.Y.), 364(6439), 458–464. https://doi.org/10.1126/science.aav9750
- Gromnicova, R., Davies, H. A., Sreekanthreddy, P., Romero, I. A., Lund, T., Roitt, I. M., Phillips, J. B., & Male, D. K. (2013). Glucose-coated gold nanoparticles transfer across human brain endothelium and enter astrocytes in vitro. PloS one, 8(12), e81043. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0081043
- Gu, D., Yang, X., Deng, S., Liang, C., Wang, X., Wu, J., & Guo, J. (2020). Tracking Knowledge Evolution in Cloud Health Care Research: Knowledge Map and Common Word Analysis. Journal of medical Internet research, 22(2), e15142. https://doi.org/10.2196/15142
- Guzzi, E. A., & Tibbitt, M. W. (2020). Additive Manufacturing of Precision Biomaterials. Advanced materials (Deerfield Beach, Fla.), 32(13), e1901994. https://doi.org/10.1002/adma.201901994
- Hakimi, N., Cheng, R., Leng, L., Sotoudehfar, M., Ba, P. Q., Bakhtyar, N., Amini-Nik, S., Jeschke, M. G., & Günther, A. (2018). Handheld skin printer: in situ formation of planar biomaterials and tissues. Lab on a chip, 18(10), 1440–1451. https://doi.org/10.1039/c7lc01236e
- Hamblin M. R. (2017). Ultraviolet Irradiation of Blood: “The Cure That Time Forgot”?. Advances in experimental medicine and biology, 996, 295–309. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-56017-5_25
- Islam, S. U., Shehzad, A., Ahmed, M. B., & Lee, Y. S. (2020). Intranasal Delivery of Nanoformulations: A Potential Way of Treatment for Neurological Disorders. Molecules (Basel, Switzerland), 25(8), 1929. https://doi.org/10.3390/molecules25081929
- J. Fan, H.-H. Wang, S. Xie, M. Wang, Z. Nie, ChemBioChem 2020 , 21 , 282. https://doi.org/10.1002/cbic.201900315
- Jodat, Y. A., Kang, M. G., Kiaee, K., Kim, G. J., Martinez, A., Rosenkranz, A., Bae, H., & Shin, S. R. (2018). Human-Derived Organ-on-a-Chip for Personalized Drug Development. Current pharmaceutical design, 24(45), 5471–5486.
- Johns Hopkins Medicine. (2017, January 23). Noninvasive ultrasound pulses used to precisely tweak rat brain activity: Ultrasound pulses activate release of drugs from nanoparticles. ScienceDaily. Retrieved June 12, 2020 from www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/01/170123094529.htm
- Kang, H. W., Lee, S. J., Ko, I. K., Kengla, C., Yoo, J. J., & Atala, A. (2016). A 3D bioprinting system to produce human-scale tissue constructs with structural integrity. Nature biotechnology, 34(3), 312–319. https://doi.org/10.1038/nbt.3413
- Katharina Kaefer, Katja Krüger, Felix Schlapp, Hüseyin Uzun, Sirin Celiksoy, Bastian Flietel, Axel Heimann, Thies Schroeder, Oliver Kempski, and Carsten Sönnichsen. Implantable Sensors Based on Gold Nanoparticles for Continuous Long-Term Concentration Monitoring in the Body, Nano Letters 2021 21 (7), 3325-3330. DOI: 10.1021/acs.nanolett.1c00887
- Kebe, M., Gadhafi, R., Mohammad, B., Sanduleanu, M., Saleh, H., & Al-Qutayri, M. (2020). Human Vital Signs Detection Methods and Potential Using Radars: A Review. Sensors (Basel, Switzerland), 20(5), 1454. https://doi.org/10.3390/s20051454
- Keriquel, V., Oliveira, H., Rémy, M., Ziane, S., Delmond, S., Rousseau, B., Rey, S., Catros, S., Amédée, J., Guillemot, F., & Fricain, J. C. (2017). In situ printing of mesenchymal stromal cells, by laser-assisted bioprinting, for in vivo bone regeneration applications. Scientific reports, 7(1), 1778. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-017-01914-x
- Khan, M., Khan, A., Shin, J. et al. A liquid-crystal-based DNA biosensor for pathogen detection. Sci Rep 6, 22676 (2016). https://doi.org/10.1038/srep22676
- Khan, S. R., Pavuluri, S. K., Cummins, G., & Desmulliez, M. (2020). Wireless Power Transfer Techniques for Implantable Medical Devices: A Review. Sensors (Basel, Switzerland), 20(12), 3487. https://doi.org/10.3390/s20123487
- Kinstlinger, I. S., Saxton, S. H., Calderon, G. A., Ruiz, K. V., Yalacki, D. R., Deme, P. R., Rosenkrantz, J. E., Louis-Rosenberg, J. D., Johansson, F., Janson, K. D., Sazer, D. W., Panchavati, S. S., Bissig, K. D., Stevens, K. R., & Miller, J. S. (2020). Generation of model tissues with dendritic vascular networks via sacrificial laser-sintered carbohydrate templates. Nature biomedical engineering, 4(9), 916–932. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41551-020-0566-1
- Kousalya Selvaraj, Kuppusamy Gowthamarajan & Veera Venkata Satyanarayana Reddy Karri (2018) Nose to brain transport pathways an overview: potential of nanostructured lipid carriers in nose to brain targeting, Artificial Cells, Nanomedicine, and Biotechnology, 46:8, 2088-2095, DOI: 10.1080/21691401.2017.1420073
- Lee, A., Hudson, A. R., Shiwarski, D. J., Tashman, J. W., Hinton, T. J., Yerneni, S., Bliley, J. M., Campbell, P. G., & Feinberg, A. W. (2019). 3D bioprinting of collagen to rebuild components of the human heart. Science (New York, N.Y.), 365(6452), 482–487. https://doi.org/10.1126/science.aav9051
- Les, A. S., Ohye, R. G., Filbrun, A. G., Ghadimi Mahani, M., Flanagan, C. L., Daniels, R. C., Kidwell, K. M., Zopf, D. A., Hollister, S. J., & Green, G. E. (2019). 3D-printed, externally-implanted, bioresorbable airway splints for severe tracheobronchomalacia. The Laryngoscope, 129(8), 1763–1771. https://doi.org/10.1002/lary.27863
- Lu, Q., Sun, F., Liu, L. et al. Bio-inspired flexible artificial synapses for pain perception and nerve injuries. npj Flex Electron 4, 3 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41528-020-0066-0
- Ma, X., Pan, H., Wu, G., Yang, Z., & Yi, J. (2009). Ultrasound may be exploited for the treatment of microbial diseases. Medical hypotheses, 73(1), 18–19. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mehy.2009.01.033
- Mansour Poorebrahim, Mohammad Foad Abazari, Solmaz Sadeghi, Reza Mahmoudi, Asma Kheirollahi, Hassan Askari, Stina L. Wickström, Vahdat Poortahmasebi, Andreas Lundqvist, Rolf Kiessling, Angel Cid-Arregui, Genetically modified immune cells targeting tumor antigens, Pharmacology & Therapeutics, Volume 214, 2020, 107603, ISSN 0163-7258, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pharmthera.2020.107603.
- Martina Molgora, Ekaterina Esaulova, William Vermi, Jinchao Hou, Yun Chen, Jingqin Luo, Simone Brioschi, Mattia Bugatti, Andrea Salvatore Omodei, Biancamaria Ricci, Catrina Fronick, Santosh K. Panda, Yoshiko Takeuchi, Matthew M. Gubin, Roberta Faccio, Marina Cella, Susan Gilfillan, Emil R. Unanue, Maxim N. Artyomov, Robert D. Schreiber, Marco Colonna, TREM2 Modulation Remodels the Tumor Myeloid Landscape Enhancing Anti-PD-1 Immunotherapy, Cell, 2020, ISSN 0092-8674, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cell.2020.07.013.
- Martins Nuno R. B., Angelica Amara, Chakravarthy Krishnan, Svidinenko Yuriy, Boehm Frank J., Opris Ioan, Lebedev Mikhail A., Swan Melanie, Garan Steven A., Rosenfeld Jeffrey V., Hogg Tad, Freitas Robert A. Human Brain/Cloud Interface, Frontiers in Neuroscience, Volume 13, 2019, Page 112, ISSN 1662-453X. https://www.frontiersin.org/article/10.3389/fnins.2019.00112. 10.3389/fnins.2019.00112
- Moroni, L., Burdick, J. A., Highley, C., Lee, S. J., Morimoto, Y., Takeuchi, S., & Yoo, J. J. (2018). Biofabrication strategies for 3D in vitro models and regenerative medicine. Nature reviews. Materials, 3(5), 21–37. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41578-018-0006-y
- Morrison, R. J., Hollister, S. J., Niedner, M. F., Mahani, M. G., Park, A. H., Mehta, D. K., Ohye, R. G., & Green, G. E. (2015). Mitigation of tracheobronchomalacia with 3D-printed personalized medical devices in pediatric patients. Science translational medicine, 7(285), 285ra64. https://doi.org/10.1126/scitranslmed.3010825
- Nakamura, T., Aizawa, T., Kariya, R., Okada, S., Demura, M., Kawano, K., Makabe, K., & Kuwajima, K. (2013). Molecular mechanisms of the cytotoxicity of human α-lactalbumin made lethal to tumor cells (HAMLET) and other protein-oleic acid complexes. The Journal of biological chemistry, 288(20), 14408–14416. https://doi.org/10.1074/jbc.M112.437889
- Narayanaswamy, R., & Torchilin, V. P. (2019). Hydrogels and Their Applications in Targeted Drug Delivery. Molecules (Basel, Switzerland), 24(3), 603. https://doi.org/10.3390/molecules24030603
- Noshadi, I., Walker, B.W., Portillo-Lara, R. et al. Engineering Biodegradable and Biocompatible Bio-ionic Liquid Conjugated Hydrogels with Tunable Conductivity and Mechanical Properties. Sci Rep 7, 4345 (2017). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-017-04280-w
- O. Trushkevych, T.J.R. Eriksson, S.N. Ramadas, S. Dixon and R.S. Edwards, “Acousto-optics with polymer dispersed liquid crystals for ultrasound sensing”, Appl. Phys. Lett. 107, 054102 (2015). https://doi.org/10.1063/1.4928390
- Ozdas, M.S., Shah, A.S., Johnson, P.M. et al. Non-invasive molecularly-specific millimeter-resolution manipulation of brain circuits by ultrasound-mediated aggregation and uncaging of drug carriers. Nat Commun 11, 4929 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41467-020-18059-7
- P.A. York el al., “Microrobotic laser steering for minimally invasive surgery,” Science Robotics 13 Jan 2021: Vol. 6, Issue 50, eabd5476, DOI: 10.1126/scirobotics.abd5476
- Pryjmaková, J., Kaimlová, M., Hubáček, T., Švorčík, V., & Siegel, J. (2020). Nanostructured Materials for Artificial Tissue Replacements. International journal of molecular sciences, 21(7), 2521. https://doi.org/10.3390/ijms21072521
- Quinn, C. A., Connor, R. E., & Heller, A. (1997). Biocompatible, glucose-permeable hydrogel for in situ coating of implantable biosensors. Biomaterials, 18(24), 1665–1670. https://doi.org/10.1016/s0142-9612(97)00125-7
- Romanenko, S., Begley, R., Harvey, A. R., Hool, L., & Wallace, V. P. (2017). The interaction between electromagnetic fields at megahertz, gigahertz and terahertz frequencies with cells, tissues and organisms: risks and potential. Journal of the Royal Society, Interface, 14(137), 20170585. https://doi.org/10.1098/rsif.2017.0585
- Rubehn, B., & Stieglitz, T. (2010). In vitro evaluation of the long-term stability of polyimide as a material for neural implants. Biomaterials, 31(13), 3449–3458. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.biomaterials.2010.01.053
- Samuel R. Nason, Alex K. Vaskov, Matthew S. Willsey, Elissa J. Welle, Hyochan An, Philip P. Vu, Autumn J. Bullard, Chrono S. Nu, Jonathan C. Kao, Krishna V. Shenoy, Taekwang Jang, Hun-Seok Kim, David Blaauw, Parag G. Patil, Cynthia A. Chestek. A low-power band of neuronal spiking activity dominated by local single units improves the performance of brain– machine interfaces. Nature Biomedical Engineering, 2020; DOI: 10.1038/s41551-020-0591-0
- Sandrine Belouzard, et al. (2012) Mechanisms of Coronavirus Cell Entry Mediated by the Viral Spike Protein. Viruses. 4(6): 1011–1033.
- Shah, N.J., Mao, A.S., Shih, T. et al. An injectable bone marrow–like scaffold enhances T cell immunity after hematopoietic stem cell transplantation. Nat Biotechnol 37, 293–302 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41587-019-0017-2
- Shuo Han et al. Label-Free and Ultrasensitive Electrochemical DNA Biosensor Based on Urchinlike Carbon Nanotube-Gold Nanoparticle Nanoclusters, Analytical Chemistry (2020). DOI: 10.1021/acs.analchem.9b03520
- Skardal, A., Mack, D., Kapetanovic, E., Atala, A., Jackson, J. D., Yoo, J., & Soker, S. (2012). Bioprinted amniotic fluid-derived stem cells accelerate healing of large skin wounds. Stem cells translational medicine, 1(11), 792–802. https://doi.org/10.5966/sctm.2012-0088
- Stanford Medicine. (2020, March 24). Old human cells rejuvenated with stem cell technology. ScienceDaily. Retrieved July 26, 2020 from www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/03/200324090007.htm
- Sun, N., Panetta, N. J., Gupta, D. M., Wilson, K. D., Lee, A., Jia, F., Hu, S., Cherry, A. M., Robbins, R. C., Longaker, M. T., & Wu, J. C. (2009). Feeder-free derivation of induced pluripotent stem cells from adult human adipose stem cells. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 106(37), 15720–15725. https://doi.org/10.1073/pnas.0908450106
- Sung, J. H., Wang, Y. I., Narasimhan Sriram, N., Jackson, M., Long, C., Hickman, J. J., & Shuler, M. L. (2019). Recent Advances in Body-on-a-Chip Systems. Analytical chemistry, 91(1), 330–351. https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.analchem.8b05293
- Tajima, A., Pradhan, I., Trucco, M. et al. Restoration of Thymus Function with Bioengineered Thymus Organoids. Curr Stem Cell Rep 2, 128–139 (2016). https://doi.org/10.1007/s40778-016-0040-x
- Taylor Heald-Sargent, et al. (2012) Ready, Set, Fuse! The Coronavirus Spike Protein and Acquisition of Fusion Competence. Viruses. 4(4): 557–580.
- University of Gothenburg. (2010, April 23). Substance in breast milk kills cancer cells, study suggests. ScienceDaily. Retrieved August 8, 2020 from www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/04/100419132403.htm
- University of Southampton. (2020, February 26). New study allows brain and artificial neurons to link up over the web. ScienceDaily. Retrieved July 26, 2020 from www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/02/200226110843.htm
- Urciuolo, A., Poli, I., Brandolino, L., Raffa, P., Scattolini, V., Laterza, C., Giobbe, G. G., Zambaiti, E., Selmin, G., Magnussen, M., Brigo, L., De Coppi, P., Salmaso, S., Giomo, M., & Elvassore, N. (2020). Intravital three-dimensional bioprinting. Nature biomedical engineering, 4(9), 901–915. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41551-020-0568-z
- Vashist, A., Kaushik, A., Vashist, A., Bala, J., Nikkhah-Moshaie, R., Sagar, V., & Nair, M. (2018). Nanogels as potential drug nanocarriers for CNS drug delivery. Drug discovery today, 23(7), 1436–1443. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.drudis.2018.05.018
- Vozenin, M. C., Hendry, J. H., & Limoli, C. L. (2019). Biological Benefits of Ultra-high Dose Rate FLASH Radiotherapy: Sleeping Beauty Awoken. Clinical oncology (Royal College of Radiologists (Great Britain)), 31(7), 407–415. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.clon.2019.04.001
- Wang X. (2019). Bioartificial Organ Manufacturing Technologies. Cell transplantation, 28(1), 5–17. https://doi.org/10.1177/0963689718809918
- Wang, Q., Khanicheh, A., Leiner, D., Shafer, D., & Zobel, J. (2017). Endoscope field of view measurement. Biomedical optics express, 8(3), 1441–1454. https://doi.org/10.1364/BOE.8.001441
- Wilson, J. D., Hammond, E. M., Higgins, G. S., & Petersson, K. (2020). UltraHigh Dose Rate (FLASH) Radiotherapy: Silver Bullet or Fool’s Gold?. Frontiers in oncology, 9, 1563. https://doi.org/10.3389/fonc.2019.01563
- Xu, Y., et al. (2004) Crystal structure of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus spike protein fusion core. J.Biol.Chem. 279: 49414-49419.
- Yamaguchi, K., Kitamura, R., Kawakami, R., Otomo, K., & Nemoto, T. (2020). In vivo two-photon microscopic observation and ablation in deeper brain regions realized by modifications of excitation beam diameter and immersion liquid. PloS one, 15(8), e0237230. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0237230
- Yang, Yuan & Nie, Z.P. & Qi, Xin & Tan, Jun. (2016). Wireless power transfer for microchip implants. 5188-5192. 10.1109/PIERS.2016.7735870.
- Yang, Zhenwei, and Xiangdong Zhang. “Entanglement-Based Quantum Deep Learning.” New Journal of Physics 22.3 (2020): 033041. Crossref. Web. Doi: 10.1088/1367-2630/ab7598
- Yu, Y., Ma, F., Luo, X. et al. Entanglement of two quantum memories via fibres over dozens of kilometres. Nature 578, 240–245 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41586-020-1976-7
- Zhang, Y., Shareena Dasari, T. P., Deng, H., & Yu, H. (2015). Antimicrobial Activity of Gold Nanoparticles and Ionic Gold. Journal of environmental science and health. Part C, Environmental carcinogenesis & ecotoxicology reviews, 33(3), 286–327. https://doi.org/10.1080/10590501.2015.1055161
- Zhao, Y., Kankala, R. K., Wang, S. B., & Chen, A. Z. (2019). Multi-Organs-on-Chips: Towards Long-Term Biomedical Investigations. Molecules (Basel, Switzerland), 24(4), 675. https://doi.org/10.3390/molecules24040675
- Zhuoran Wu et al, Potent‐By‐Design: Amino Acids Mimicking Porous Nanotherapeutics with Intrinsic Anticancer Targeting Properties, Small (2020). DOI: 10.1002/smll.202003757