Scientists should implant (after an agreement with the patients – people) nanites – biosensors from liquid-crystal [without metals in order to there is not a problem with MRI scans (MRI scans will show us the situation of liquid-crystals nanites – biosensors which will be implanted inside the organs) and etc scans] to all the organs via laparoscopically methods & via neurotransmitters for the brain, which will be biosensors which will change colours and sizes analogically to the type of pathogens which will identify (the sophisticated biosensors) via the blood circulation.
The scientists of the ultrasound mechatronic machines will understand the diseases (after a lot of experiments via human organs-on-chips) of the inner situation of the organs via the nanites – biosensors & of the outer situation of the organs via ultrasound mechatronic machine in order to combat them via safe (for the organism) low-intensity ultrasound waves – pulses & via flash radiotherapy (when it will be safe).
If we can create antenna for the nanites – biosensors without metals, we will be able to monitor in real-time the biosensors through secret – safe operating & wireless system.
Sources – references:
- David R. Mittelstein et al. Selective ablation of cancer cells with low intensity pulsed ultrasound, Appl. Phys. Lett. 116, 013701 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1063/1.5128627
- Diffenderfer ES, Verginadis II, Kim MM, et al. Design, Implementation, and in Vivo Validation of a Novel Proton FLASH Radiation Therapy System. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2020;106(2):440-448. doi:10.1016/j.ijrobp.2019.10.049
- F.Ma, L.Yang, Z.Sun, J.Chen, X.Rui, Z.Glass, Q.Xu, Neurotransmitter-derived lipidoids (NT-lipidoids) for enhanced brain delivery through intravenous injection. Sci. Adv.6, eabb4429 (2020).
- Jodat, Y. A., Kang, M. G., Kiaee, K., Kim, G. J., Martinez, A., Rosenkranz, A., Bae, H., & Shin, S. R. (2018). Human-Derived Organ-on-a-Chip for Personalized Drug Development. Current pharmaceutical design, 24(45), 5471–5486. https://doi.org/10.2174/1381612825666190308150055
- Khan, M., Khan, A., Shin, J. et al. A liquid-crystal-based DNA biosensor for pathogen detection. Sci Rep 6, 22676 (2016). https://doi.org/10.1038/srep22676
- O. Trushkevych, T.J.R. Eriksson, S.N. Ramadas, S. Dixon and R.S. Edwards, “Acousto-optics with polymer dispersed liquid crystals for ultrasound sensing”, Appl. Phys. Lett. 107, 054102 (2015). https://doi.org/10.1063/1.4928390
- Shuo Han et al. Label-Free and Ultrasensitive Electrochemical DNA Biosensor Based on Urchinlike Carbon Nanotube-Gold Nanoparticle Nanoclusters, Anal. Chem. 2020, 92, 7, 4780–4787 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.analchem.9b03520