We live in periods where diseases due to physical or technical issues – factors reap human lives. Health science & technology can save lives through genius tactics. Safe implantable sophisticated nanites – nanomachines which will be real-time biosensors & they will be connected with quantum supercomputers in real time via wireless networks in order to be analyzed the biological actions & interactions with therapeutic permanent or/and biodegradable nanites (which will deliver safe biochemical therapeutic substances & genetics to the desirable cells – targets) & with all type of stimulations will save lives from dangerous diseases.
We can implant safe permanent biosensors [which will be in nanites – nanomachines form (from safe biomaterials for organisms without metals & etc in order to there is not a problem with MRI scan & etc scans)] to our organisms via the circulatory system which will hook up with automation or with technological mandates via ultrasound pulses (ultrasound scan will monitor the nanites – nanomachines for when will arrive to the targets in order to hook up there via activation) to all the heart valves & to all the heart coronary arteries, to large intestine & to small intestine in order to there is continuous observation – monitoring of the health of the organisms.
We can also send [with automation or with technological mandates via ultrasound pulses (ultrasound scan will monitor the nanites – nanomachines for when will arrive to the targets in order to hook up there via activation)] each time when it is a must for health issues, safe biodegradable nanites – nanomachines (from safe biomaterials for organisms) which will release safe therapeutic biochemical – medical substances to the correct – desirable cells [safe biodegradable nanites – nanomachines will invade & bind to the correct – desirable cells because of the analogical specific substances that will have for each occasion to their exterior artificial or/and biochemical membrane (like the membrane of cells) or/and they will invade & bind to the correct – desirable cells through their detectable biosensors] & which will monitor the cause of disease & it’s development & later will monitor the actions & interactions of safe therapeutic biochemical – medical substances within the cells before be dissolved (for the understanding of which is the safest way to eliminate each disease through safe therapeutic medical substances) for the confrontation of all type of diseases.
Except of the safe therapeutic biochemical – medical substances, we should try biological – light – ultrasound – sound – wave – vibration – pulse – magnetic – electrical – etc stimulations (all types of stimulations on all the body at the same time) together with FLASH radiotherapy [when it will be safe (on all the body at the same time)] in order to wake up the functions of the organisms & to confront all type of diseases [it must be mentioned that simple ultrasound & FLASH radiotherapy (when it will be safe) can be used in order to treat cancer & pathogens].
Real-time observation – monitoring through experiments – tests will help us to understand everything about the source of growth of all type of diseases & the safest way to confront them (all type of diseases).
We can pass – insert – implant also safe permanent nanites – nanomachines (from safe biomaterials for organisms) into the brain, which will hook up with automation or with technological mandates via ultrasound pulses (ultrasound scan will monitor the nanites – nanomachines for when will arrive to the targets in order to hook up there via activation) to all the memory – hippocampus especially & to all the neurons, synapses, neurotransmitters, receptors with their subcategories generally through circulatory system (brain neurotransmitters & etc) in order to monitor & fix the brain health & the intelligence of the people.
Finally, we should reach the point where we will transform all the old useless cells into young healthy cells through the transformation of fat cells & old useless cells into induced pluripotent stem cells (or iPS cells) via export of blood which will be treated with specific safe biochemical substances in order to import again into the organism or/and with safe biodegradable nanites – nanomachines which will invade & bind to the correct – desirable cells because of the analogical specific substances that will have for each occasion to their exterior artificial or/and biochemical membrane (like the membrane of cells) or/and which they will invade & bind to the correct – desirable cells through their detectable biosensors without the danger to exist wrong DNA – RNA (with their subcategories) mutations that create diseases such as cancer through sophisticated ways like on/off switches in order to there is expectancy of life duration & maybe immortal juvenileness. Evolved artificial organs, tissues, muscles, neurons, synapses, neurotransmitters, receptors & etc with their subcategories also will help to the expectancy of life duration.
P.S. Continuous real-time observation – monitoring of the genetic – biological actions & interactions of nanites, genetics, biochemistry & all type of stimulations through biosensors – nanites – nanomachines will give us an overview about everything. All the safe for organisms biosensors – nanites – nanomachines should be connected to a system like Vital-Radio system that function through wireless waves – signals in order to monitor all the vital functions of the organisms. All the safe for organisms biosensors – nanites – nanomachines will charge – load via – through wireless networks & via body – heart pulses from where will send all the data to a safe quantum supercomputer which will use secret – safe new operating system & secret – safe program, quantum internet with secret – safe encryptions (for safety reasons), quantum artificial intelligence, quantum machine learning, quantum deep learning, cloud computing, DNA digital data storage & etc.
Attention: Everything of the previous plans should become only after an agreement about ethics & after an agreement with the volunteers – patients – people.
Sources – references:
- Adib, Fadel & Mao, Hongzi & Kabelac, Zachary & Katabi, Dina & Miller, Robert. (2015). Smart Homes that Monitor Breathing and Heart Rate.
- American Chemical Society. (2019, February 20). Powering a pacemaker with a patient’s heartbeat. ScienceDaily. Retrieved July 26, 2020 from www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/02/190220082602.htm
- Arute, F., Arya, K., Babbush, R. et al. Quantum supremacy using a programmable superconducting processor. Nature 574, 505–510 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41586-019-1666-5
- Campbell, P.J., Getz, G., Korbel, J.O. et al. Pan-cancer analysis of whole genomes. Nature 578, 82–93 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41586-020-1969-6
- Ceze, L., Nivala, J. & Strauss, K. Molecular digital data storage using DNA. Nat Rev Genet 20, 456–466 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41576-019-0125-3
- Dai, H., Shen, Q., Wang, C. et al. Towards satellite-based quantum-secure time transfer. Nat. Phys. (2020). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41567-020-0892-y
- David R. Mittelstein et al. Selective ablation of cancer cells with low intensity pulsed ultrasound, Applied Physics Letters (2020). DOI: 10.1063/1.5128627
- Diffenderfer ES, Verginadis II, Kim MM, et al. Design, Implementation, and in Vivo Validation of a Novel Proton FLASH Radiation Therapy System. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2020;106(2):440-448. doi:10.1016/j.ijrobp.2019.10.049
- Duch, M., Torras, N., Asami, M. et al. Tracking intracellular forces and mechanical property changes in mouse one-cell embryo development. Nat. Mater. (2020). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41563-020-0685-9
- F.Ma, L.Yang, Z.Sun, J.Chen, X.Rui, Z.Glass, Q.Xu, Neurotransmitter-derived lipidoids (NT-lipidoids) for enhanced brain delivery through intravenous injection. Sci. Adv.6, eabb4429 (2020).
- Forum on Neuroscience and Nervous System Disorders; Board on Health Sciences Policy; Institute of Medicine; The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine. Non-Invasive Neuromodulation of the Central Nervous System: Opportunities and Challenges: Workshop Summary. Washington (DC): National Academies Press (US); 2015 Nov 2. 3, The Science and Technology of Non-Invasive Neuromodulation. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK332920/
- Gao, X., Zhang, Z. Y., & Duan, L. M. (2018). A quantum machine learning algorithm based on generative models. Science advances, 4(12), eaat9004. https://doi.org/10.1126/sciadv.aat9004
- Giancarlo Canavese, Andrea Ancona, Luisa Racca, Marta Canta, Bianca Dumontel, Federica Barbaresco, Tania Limongi, Valentina Cauda, Nanoparticle-assisted ultrasound: A special focus on sonodynamic therapy against cancer, Chemical Engineering Journal, Volume 340, 2018, Pages 155-172, ISSN 1385-8947, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cej.2018.01.060. (http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1385894718300779)
- Gu, D., Yang, X., Deng, S., Liang, C., Wang, X., Wu, J., & Guo, J. (2020). Tracking Knowledge Evolution in Cloud Health Care Research: Knowledge Map and Common Word Analysis. Journal of medical Internet research, 22(2), e15142. https://doi.org/10.2196/15142
- J. Fan, H.-H. Wang, S. Xie, M. Wang, Z. Nie, ChemBioChem 2020 , 21 , 282. https://doi.org/10.1002/cbic.201900315
- Johns Hopkins Medicine. (2017, January 23). Noninvasive ultrasound pulses used to precisely tweak rat brain activity: Ultrasound pulses activate release of drugs from nanoparticles. ScienceDaily. Retrieved June 12, 2020 from www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/01/170123094529.htm
- Lu, Q., Sun, F., Liu, L. et al. Bio-inspired flexible artificial synapses for pain perception and nerve injuries. npj Flex Electron 4, 3 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41528-020-0066-0
- Pryjmaková, J., Kaimlová, M., Hubáček, T., Švorčík, V., & Siegel, J. (2020). Nanostructured Materials for Artificial Tissue Replacements. International journal of molecular sciences, 21(7), 2521. https://doi.org/10.3390/ijms21072521
- Shuo Han et al. Label-Free and Ultrasensitive Electrochemical DNA Biosensor Based on Urchinlike Carbon Nanotube-Gold Nanoparticle Nanoclusters, Analytical Chemistry (2020). DOI: 10.1021/acs.analchem.9b03520
- Stanford Medicine. (2020, March 24). Old human cells rejuvenated with stem cell technology. ScienceDaily. Retrieved July 26, 2020 from www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/03/200324090007.htm
- Sun, N., Panetta, N. J., Gupta, D. M., Wilson, K. D., Lee, A., Jia, F., Hu, S., Cherry, A. M., Robbins, R. C., Longaker, M. T., & Wu, J. C. (2009). Feeder-free derivation of induced pluripotent stem cells from adult human adipose stem cells. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 106(37), 15720–15725. https://doi.org/10.1073/pnas.0908450106
- University of Southampton. (2020, February 26). New study allows brain and artificial neurons to link up over the web. ScienceDaily. Retrieved July 26, 2020 from www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/02/200226110843.htm
- Wang X. (2019). Bioartificial Organ Manufacturing Technologies. Cell transplantation, 28(1), 5–17. https://doi.org/10.1177/0963689718809918
- Yang, Yuan & Nie, Z.P. & Qi, Xin & Tan, Jun. (2016). Wireless power transfer for microchip implants. 5188-5192. 10.1109/PIERS.2016.7735870.
- Yu, Y., Ma, F., Luo, X. et al. Entanglement of two quantum memories via fibres over dozens of kilometres. Nature 578, 240–245 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41586-020-1976-7
- Zhenwei Yang and Xiangdong Zhang 2020 New J. Phys. 22 033041